With the features/capabilities of PC-POS architecture, "Hybrid" HX-4000 is your first answer because much more than just embedded system basing upon over 30 years of trust and experience. Feel the innovation in technology; the HX-4000 is a new generation of POS terminal that is combination of the advantage of Embedded POS and PC POS technology.
Proprietary software and hardware with solid-state technology (No moving parts, No Hard Disk, No fan) offers reliability and stability of Embedded system.
As advantages of Embedded POS, HX-4000 offers speedy operation as well as instant power on/off without waiting for some minutes for OS to boot/finish, Robust system secure from virus attack and hacking, No aged deterioration of machine performance - Everlasting quick and light performance as good as new, swift and stress-free support by Remote Access/Remote Maintenance function.
- 15" color TFT touch screen display, with Graphic LCD Customer Display support
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realizes swift solution to the techincal queries/issues.
- Handheld link; HX-4000 can work with Uniwell's genuine solution, Android handheld software "Phoenix".
- Web ordering solution; Online orders can be transferred to HX-4000 to process the orders. Customers can pick up the foods without standing in a queue for busy restaurants (under development by Mobo2go).
- More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU's and Function buttons. Areas of PLU's, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering level of stock.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link : for Hospitality and Retail markets
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discounts
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function; various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and realtime price change; reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- CashGuard interface; coin/note recyclers can be connected for customers to handle cash themselves, convenient for businesses like bakeries, etc. where clerks are prohibited to touch money in terms of hygiene.
- Caller ID interface; a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-4000 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- TCP-IP/Serical Loyalty/Room feature; Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis (DataSmart).
- Highspeed communication: Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
- Portable storage devices; 4 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup
Screen image of HX-4000 software type-03 (Example with some graphical buttons)
Built-in graphical buttons are customizable by BMP file.
Graphical Table Plan: Different layout is available for up to 8 locations.
Compact & small footprint
Versatile mounting options
Versatile mounting options: counter or pole (dealer option).
(HX-4000 has VESA Mounting Interface Standard MIS-D75, 75 mm X 75 mm, M4)
||Remote Access/Remote Maintenance
High Speed IRC at 10/100 Mbps (10/100 BASE-T)
FTP comm. with PC (Report, program maintenance, firmware update)
IRC report, IRC program download
UDP data streaming with PC (Journal data monitoring and analysis)
- Receipt printer
- Kitchen printer
- Slip printer
- Customer display
- Journal data transfer
- Remote operation device
- Cashless devices
(max. 4 devices)
|USB x 4
||- PC keyboard
- USB scanner
- USB memory
|Drawer 1 & 2
||1st & 2nd Drawers