ePOS Office is a fully featured sales analysis, stock control and POS management tool designed specifically for the full range of Uniwell EPOS systems and cash registers.
The system will greatly improve the management of your business and provide valuable decision making data with minimal time and effort.
At the heart of the system is the interactive home page which can be customised by the user allowing key reports, contacts, supplier information and business reminders to be displayed.
Designed for maximum control over your EPOS terminals, the ePOS Office suite puts you firmly in control over the point of service and delivers key business information to help make quick and timely decisions. Easy to navigate screens make product and price changes quick and simple to implement, allowing businesses to react swiftly to market demands or trends, whether it’s updating menus, adding new product lines or programming new prices.
Capable of managing operations in hospitality or retail, ePOS Office is a scaleable solution that can grow as your business develops.
Features at a Glance
- Powerful EPOS Management: Complete control over your EPOS terminals to allow business decisions to be implemented quickly, whether it’s changes to staff, menu updates, new products, price increases or systems changes.
- Remote Communications: Software can be installed on or off-site allowing changes to be made from the comfort of your office wherever it may be.
- Automated Report Collection: Automated report collection at the end of shift or end of day.
- Business Intelligence: A selection of detailed reports to help you deliver business performance and generate greater profits.
- Barcode Labelling: Design and generate your own in-house barcode labels.
- Multiple Price Levels: Allow price levels to be configured for specific times throughout the day and different prices for different days.
- Daily and Weekly Business Sheets: Secure control over cash and takings so shortfalls are immediately highlighted.
- Stock Control: Orders, deliveries, returns and wastage functions to minimise shrinkage and stock loss.
- Recipes and Cocktails: Use the system to manage recipes, cocktails and ingredient stocks.
- Automatic Ordering: Use the system to generate orders based on stock levels or sales trends. Email orders direct to suppliers.
- Operator Analysis: Highlight the most productive / unproductive staff members to award commission or identify training needs. Track sales, voids, corrections, refunds and no sales by operator.
- Time and Attendance: Monitors the hours staff work using the clock-in / out functions of the POS terminal.
- Electronic Journal: Keep a record of your audit roll on your PC for future reference.
- Historical Analysis: Analyse sales trends over days, weeks, months or years.
- 3D Charting Tools: In built charting tools.
- Report Generator: Optional module to provide custom reports and advanced analysis.
- Weekly Summary: Your weekly business done sheet, looking at sales receipts, total income, expenses and banking on a day by day basis for the week.
- Cash Variance: Compares the cash expected against the actual cash received, helping trace cash variances.
- Sales & Profit Reports: Actual product sales and profitability by date range, for individual or consolidated locations.
- Sales Mix: Itemised sales volumes and percentages by date range.
- Promotional Loss: Make sure your promotions are working for you; this report compares the difference between the RRP and the actual sales values to identify the level of promotional pricing discount on a product by product basis.
- Stock Holding: Keeps track of the stock holding by item, including deliveries and usage.
- Stock Valuation: Current stock valuation at cost and retail price.
- Stocktake Variance: Highlights stock losses with valuations at cost and retail price.
- Suggested Order: Highlights stock below minimum levels.
- Stock Audit: Keeps track of all stock movements.
- Stocktaking: Periodic stocktaking provides trading results for the period, highlighting performance, stock variances and wastage.